[nabs-l] Spigo to play president

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 5 18:17:54 UTC 2014

Hi Amanda,

I've never heard of this game or this site before, but if you say
it exists, I might want to give it a shot.

Andrew is also right about Rs Games, which I have on my computer.
There is also another client for playing card games.  It is
called Quentin C's Playroom, which I personally think is better
than Rs Games because it has more games and features.  Maybe
you'll want to check that out as well, Amanda.
Note: the developer of this platform is not a native English
speaker.  The primary language
is French, which is the developer's native language.
I just thought you would want to know this.

Anyone who wants to try it out should go to wwwddqcsalonddnet.

As for your game: President, personally I've never heard of it
and I'm not sure if anybody proposed to add it to either Rs Games
or Quentin C's Playroom.

Thanks,

Sami.