[nabs-l] NVDA

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi,
Maybe you can help me. I am trying to download NVDA in order to create a
portable version for myself, but when I go to the website, I am having
issues finding the download. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I go to the
sight, and there is a messsage asking if I want to give a donation, and I
click the link that says, "not now," and continue to the next page. I look
for the download button to start, but get nothing. Please help!
Thanks,
Gloria