[nabs-l] Training centers

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Aug 9 02:07:11 UTC 2014

Hi Sophia,

I have neither attended an NFB training center nor have a guide dog, but
that does seem rather odd to me that you couldn't use your primary
navigation (in this case your dog) during your training. One thing I would
suggest is contacting the directors of each of the NFB centers. I am not
disputing the information given on this topic, just saying that it sounds
rather odd.

HTH and best of luck