[nabs-l] Analytic Tools

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:21:00 UTC 2014

Hi, what kind of mind mapping tools, if any, are you guys using to do school
work or office tasks? At work I'm encountering situations where I need to be
able to arrange and manipulate various factors, and while Excel helps to a
degree, it's not always the most flexible option. I've thought of resorting
to a Perkins Braille writer, but often I need to be able to arrange factors
in a way that the static nature of Braille does not lend itself. There is an
abundance of software out there that will allow a person to visually arrange
icons in various ways, but these are not accessible to blind people. Anyway,
I thought it a good idea to start here since students will no doubt be at
the forefront of the latest tricks. I'll post to an educators' list as well,
but any other tips and referrals would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.--Joe

--

Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: