[nabs-l] Accessibility of Edmodo

Bill K. Dengler codeofdusk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:44:09 UTC 2014

Edmodo is and has been a huge accessibility nightmare on Windows with NVDA,
OS X with Voice Over, Ubuntu Gnu/Linux, iOS, and Android.
Basically, don't even try as the Edmodo devs don't seem to care, use a
different LMS if possible or work with teachers to have files sent directly
to the student.

Bill