[nabs-l] Assistive Technology

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Sun Aug 10 21:09:55 UTC 2014

Not to mention the fact that the OS they use for those notetakers is a bit out of date. Not sure what version of windows CE it's running, but unless I'm mistaken, it's an older version.
Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/