[nabs-l] GPS software for the IPHONE

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:34:10 UTC 2014

Forgive me if I’m jumping in late on this thread and already missed the answer, but what do Seeing Eye GPS and Blind square offer that can’t be accomplished with a mainstream GPS app? I generally just use the apple maps and get walking directions and I used to use Navigon before apple included Maps in the IOS. These aren’t my favorite solutions but generally work. If there are features that make these apps better, what are they?

Thanks,
Greg