[nabs-l] GPS software for the IPHONE

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 02:40:06 UTC 2014

I, for one, hey turn by turn audio directions. I suppose it's a personal preference thing but they mostly just bug and distract me. :-) if I need walking directions to a certain place I will typically have Google or Apple maps open to give me those walking instructions and ariadne also open to track where I am. I'll also occasionally open sendero lookaround to give me extra feedback about the area around me like what the closest street is if there's nobody I can ask, etc. I know that sort of style doesn't work for everybody, especially people who don't like frequently flipping between apps but it saves me money and does pretty much everything I need it to. :-)
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone