[nabs-l] Universities with a Graduate Program for Special Education of the Blind

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 23:46:17 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm researching schools that have a graduate program for special
education of the glind. I know about Louisiana Tech University, North
Carolina Central University, Northern Illinois University, and have
seen mention of possibly the University of Arizona at Tucson. Does
anyone know any others? The first three I mentioned, I have ruled out
for personal reasons that I won't go into here.
~Jewel