[nabs-l] Questions About Using Vocational Rehab's Services

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:30:05 UTC 2014

  Self-esteem, but especially kind of knowing what you want/like, is
very important! Just as Ariel said below, I'd have asked these
questions, maybe have you visualize based on what you'd said, how you'd
feel working in your case, journalism? Visualize in the options ARiel
gave like cooking, Tutoring, and really think "ok would I really enjoy
this? There's a blog called Tiny Buda over at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tinybuddha which not only is for you, but
for the rest of you guys who like these kinds of things. Good luck! Keep
us posted!