[nabs-l] Have You Completed the NABS Members Survey Yet?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:54:15 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I think there has been some great discussion regarding manners for the email
list on here lately. While we may not all agree, I think it is important for
everyone to be able to voice their opinions in a way that respects other
opinions.

And speaking of sharing your opinions, have you taken the time to fill out
the NABS members survey yet? There are places on the survey for you to
provide written comments on such things as conference call topics,
communication, and other comments not covered by other questions in the
survey. The survey is completely anonymous, and every member of the NABS
board will be able to see the comments made on this survey.

However, I am not sure if every NABS board member is subscribed to this
email list, so if you want to ensure that your voice is heard by every
member of the NABS board, complete the members survey today by visiting
http://nabslink.org/member-survey. So, if you are subscribed to this email
list, the NABS board wants to hear from you on how NABS is doing including
the use of this email list among a few other things. It only takes a few
minutes to fill out, so please visit the survey today.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth