[nabs-l] Book: Spirit-Controlled Temperament by Tym Lahaye

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 02:19:54 UTC 2014

Hi Helga,
As someone else stated, you can use the kindle ap with the iphone or other
IOS device if you have it.
Yes, the kindle is now accessible; at least one version is. it’s the kindle
hd fire.

Another way is using the pc software for kindle books; its accessible but I
heard its not as good as the Iphone ap.

So, if you want to use kindle software or aps, that's an option for you.