[nabs-l] GPS software for the IPHONE

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:52:14 UTC 2014

Hey Nathan,

I hope all is well.

I would suggest you determine what you want out of GPS programs, research what is available, ad see if these apps fulful your needs.

I do fine with Cendero look around when I am traveling since all I need to know is when I am approaching a specific street.

If I know I am going in the right direction, Lookaround will give e the information I need.

I tried the Seeing Eye app, and I suspect it is very useful. I could not determine this when I tried it since I had to do a lot of setting up, learn the interface, and take the app for a test drive all while out in the freezing New York winter, and 30 minutes to get to where I was going.

I reverted to asking people where my street was, heading in that direction, ad using Lookaround with gloves on to see when I got closer to my destination.

I hope this helps,

Antonio