[nabs-l] Training centers

Sofia Gallo sofiagallo13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:08:51 UTC 2014

Hi Antonio

I don't mind takimg travel class with a cane, it's the rest of the day I'm not really comfortable with even though other guide dog users have done it.

I read while doing research that the Colorado center  has a slightly different guide dog policy but don't know if this is true.

Sofia

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kwakmiso%40ao