[nabs-l] Training centers

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:48:45 UTC 2014

This is true And that might be a reason it's not done.
If you were talking about a blind trainer teaching a blind student, and the trainer is affiliated with one school, that would   be different, but at centers, you've got many blind dog users that might come through, and no school is going to have the same training philosophy.