[nabs-l] Looking for Braille display

Yadiel Sotomayor yadosoto at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:06:55 UTC 2014

Hello list:

My name is Yadiel Sotomayor. I am a student at the University of Puerto Rico. The reason why I am writing, is to ask the following. I am looking for a 32 cell, or grater, braille display for sale. Preferably bluetooth enabled. I do not care if it is new. I just want it to work.

If you have any Braille display that fills the previous criterias, please send me an email off list at: yadosotomayor at gmail.com with your offers. I can do pay-pal, checks or any other payment option.

Thanks for your help.

Yadiel J. Sotomayor
Treasurer,
National Federation of the Blind of Puerto Rico

La National Federation of the Blind sabe que la ceguera no es la
característica que define tu futuro o a ti.  Todos los días elevamos las
expectativas de los ciegos, porque las bajas expectativas crean obstáculos
entre los ciegos y su futuro.  Puedes vivir la vida que queres, la ceguera
no te lo impide.