[nabs-l] Canvas Learning Management System

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 03:59:50 UTC 2014

Hi Codi.  I used canvas when I took my online science class so I could
get my associates degree.  It is accessible, but it might take you a
few days to learn it.  When I was taking my quizes I had to go to the
bottom of the page to find the submit button.  Also, I couldn't get
canvas to work with firefox, so IE should be used.  Good luck.