[nabs-l] getting employed

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 14:32:33 UTC 2014

Seriously? Everything! Alright, maybe not driving a dump truck but, who would want that kind of job anyway? Doctors, teachers, engineers, and really do I need to keep going. I'm not going to lie I would have needed to be slightly sarcastic in that moment. Come on really? Maybe I would have asked what kind of jobs have you done vocational rehab coach? Come on.
Sorry for the harsh reaction.
To really answer your question I would say anything but a job that requires driving. After all that's the only thing we kind of can not do right?
HTH
Bridget

Sent from my iPad