[nabs-l] Disability accommodation and international student Urgent help required

Zeynep Yilmaz blacklotus86 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:40:35 UTC 2014

Hi, I had the same problem at first. Did any of the people from disability service  say you anything regard to that? You have exactly same rights  as other students with disabilities  at your  University. You can reach me off list, if you need    any legal section from ADA or      Some more idea   how to handle that.

Sent from my iPhone