[nabs-l] Back to school

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 23:49:51 UTC 2014

Hello,
school starts next week for me. I tell professors ahead of time abot me and
what needs I have. I try to get a copy of the syllabus ahead of time. they
pass it out first. obviously I cannot read it, so having it beforehand and
previewing helps me know what they're talking about.

Sometimes though, professors don't read their emails so it’s a surprise
then. in this case, we do what we can on day one. I usually speak to them
after class or in their office about accomodations.

I'm taking marketing and since its sort of visual with videos, should be
interesting to see how it goes.

Ashley