[nabs-l] Regarding posting ot NABS List, Please Read

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 07:19:35 UTC 2014

Hi Mary and all,

I have a question regarding this.
You said no posting off-topic messages, meaning messages not
related to blindness, but what about intros? Would that be
considered off-topic.
In my opinion they shouldn't be, because a lot of new members
come here, so it is nice to know also themselves.  Also, I
believe it would be a lot of work for the mederatorsffccstantly
tell new members "no posting intros here" or something like that.
This is just my personal opinion, but I could be wrong.

Also, from time to time, David Dunphy posts here about his radio
shows, would that be a problem as well? Since he always writes OT
in the subject line.

Thank you for any answers.

Thanks,

Sami.