[nabs-l] Google chrom

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:09:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, since you guys are
talking about Google Chrome, and if it is accessible with JAWS, what's the
difference between Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome? I'm just wondering
since I'm probably thinking in installing it on my Windows 8 Laptop
computer! And also, what is the advantages in having Google Chrome; instead,
of Internet Explorer? Is Google Chrome more accessible with Blackboard, and
many other websites or pages? Just wondering as well! Hope to hear from you
soon. Thanks so much and God bless! :)
Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16