[nabs-l] Typing While Talking

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 18:39:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for the quick responses, everyone. Actually, I am not very well versed with Braille.
I only know the basics. I primarily rely on assistive technology. There are no good Braille trainers in the city that I live in. I will have to learn Braille well to seriously consider this alternative.

Sent from my iPhone