[nabs-l] Statistical/data analysis software

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:37:19 UTC 2014

Hello Nabsters,
 This semester I will be taking a political analysis course relying
heavily on data analysis. Our class will be using a program called
SPSS to organize and analyze sets of data. My question, for those of
you who have taken statistics or other quantative analysis courses,
how accessible is SSPS? If this program will not work, is there an
accessible alternative I will be able to use? Is there any more
general advice I should be aware of in regards to statistical analysis
with screen readers? Any help you could give me would be very much
appreciated.
Best,
Kirt