[nabs-l] Efficiency and Productivity

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 17:08:09 UTC 2014

Good morning, my brother in blastoma, Kurt,

Thank you for such a succinct and well-stated summary of what we're
capable of. For, in my experience particularly with recently being
saddled with an speed retarding brain damage, I often lose sight of
this fact which, to many blind people ought to be  common sense, you
know, kind of a no big deal? hysterical in its obviousness?
for today, Car
408-209-3239