[nabs-l] Important: Replying to posts on list

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:18:21 UTC 2014

Hi Justin and Matthew, your messages went to me and NABS. I don't
particularly mind since I use Gmail and it intelligently threads
messages that I receive duplicates of, but other peoples' email
clients may not do that. That is why I brought up removing peoples'
individual email addresses so they won't get duplicate messages.

In any case, David Andrews can probably elaborate although
unnecessary, but the NFB list serves were transitioned to a more
reliable server within the past year. The lists have slightly changed,
the replying annoyance is probably the most noticeable change.

In any case, the transition vastly improved several behind-the-scenes
factors related to managing all of our list serves, so I consider the
annoyance manageable.

Cindy