[nabs-l] Braille note apex user guide

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:49:03 UTC 2014

Hi Gloria,

The manual on the QT can be reached by pressing function with U.
That brings you up to the choice of index and table of contents.
If you're familiar with the BT, you probably just need to pick
out the command summary appendix from the table of contents and
go through it because most everything is done the same as the BT
but with different keystrokes.  For reading the manual (or
anything really) I would suggest using the context sensitive
help, which is very good and can be navigated with thumbkeys.  To
access help press the help key, which is the second key from the
left on the bottom row of the keyboard.

Best,
Karl