[nabs-l] marketing class accomodation

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:55:48 UTC 2014

Ashley, Can you tell us some more detail about the game assignment?
Have you tested out the software and confirmed it's not accessible?
In my experience I've found that the vast majority of homework
assignments can be done, either with or without a reader.
You can hire a reader to help you outside of class without your
professor's permission.
Again, if you give us details, we may have other ideas.

Arielle