[nabs-l] Air travel an advise required

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:44:31 UTC 2014

Hi Carly and all,

When I choose to travel independently in the airport or decline other
assistance, it usually has little to do with educating sighted people,
and more because traveling independently is often more efficient and
easier than walking somewhere with a stranger who may not know exactly
where I am going, may not be available right when I want to go
somewhere, or in some cases at airports, may not even understand
English well.

Best,
Arielle