[nabs-l] The Importance Of Independent Travel

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:02:29 UTC 2014

Hi Carly and all,

Again, for me traveling independently has absolutely nothing to do
with proving a point to sighted people. I travel independently because
it is most convenient for me, for others or both. I like being able to
go somewhere when I want instead of waiting on people. And I don't
like inconveniencing others when I can do something myself. It's not
"super-blink" to utilize the same natural right of independent
movement that everyone else in the world gets as a matter of course.

Respectfully,
Arielle