[nabs-l] highschool question

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi Ana,
I have found this a problem as well. I would just recommend talking to
as many people as you can. That's what I've been doing. Also, if you
have a few friends, hang out with them, when people see you hanging
out with others, they will realize that you are ordinary!
Good Luck,
JJ

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran