[nabs-l] highschool question

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 02:06:32 UTC 2014

I Agree with Lily.  Joining activities both in high school, and in
middle school, did help me to make friends, and have some fun as well.
During Middle School, I was involved, in Wrestling, academic Bowl, and
in a service club called Beta Club.  It was nice to contribute to a
team and to enjoy talking to others who were interested in things that
I was.  The nice thing about joining extra after school activities, is
that you get out in your community, and just don't sit at home doing
nothing.  I am so glad to be a part of this list, and to hear from
younger blind people who want to pursue an education and better
themselves.  This is something I feel very strongly about.  It isn't
easy going to high school, or college, because we as blind
individuals, often have to fight for the things we feel we need, but I
believe, in the end, this makes us better people because, we have
goals for our lives, and we do all in our power to achieve them.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/louvins%40gmail.c