[nabs-l] Internships

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 03:11:50 UTC 2014

	Hello sophia and all,

First of congratulations to the internship that you just got! I too am doing
an internship for the city of Denver and, have been there for 2 months so
far...

I started in july and, they had jaws already loaded on the computer that I'm
using. Because besides myself there 2 other blind people who are also
interning there and, use the software as well too.

I also had a internship last year for about 3 months or so and, I brought my
laptop to work which had jfw on it. Which worked out fine...

Thanks for sharing and, I will talk to you all soon.

Hugs,
amy