[nabs-l] The Importance Of Independent Travel

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 21:18:41 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Steve, and everyone,

         Well, by "comfortable" I don't think I'm trying to describe
anything like proficiency. That is what I take your examples of
cooking, and of crossing streets to be describing. In using the word
myself, I was trying to be consistent with the person whom was
reluctant to, intimidated by, moving through an unfamiliar
environment, by herself. I was not referring, I don't think, to
proficiency, for there are ways around that obstacle. More like, how
you feel doing something.
Do you understand, Steve, and anyone still invested in this?\
Car