[nabs-l] What I want to see more of on this list

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:13:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think this is a great idea. I know that BLIND Inc. has an entire
page on their website with publications related to BLIND, Inc. They
consist of Monitor and other NFB newsletter articles about training
experiences. I am sure that this list is in no way comprehensive, but
I do know that several such publications do exist.

There are also a lot of stories in the NABS list archives which can be
found at nfbnet.org. But bring on the stories! I love hearing about
other peoples' stories in training.

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
1st Year Ph.D. Student, University of Washington

Treasurer of the Greater Seattle Chapter and of the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington
Affiliates of the National Federation of the Blind

clb5590 at gmail.com