[nabs-l] [napub] Free UEB Transition Course

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:46:34 UTC 2014

Hello Mr. Carlton, how are you? I'm interested in taking the Free Hadley course next year. I'm actually a 22 years old blind  college student who knows braille very well. I only know how to read grade two Braille, and a little bit of grade one Braille. However, I just wanted to tell you that next year in January, I'm going to be busy with college classes, so I'm not going to be able to register to the Hadley UEB class that semester. In fact,  would it be possible for me to take the Hadley UEB class on May of 2015, and finish it on Beginning of August since I'm going to be starting school agin? I'm just wondering. If you would like to reach me , feel free to do so. My contact information is located below in my email signature. Thank you  so much for all your time and have a nice day. God bless!

P.S. I forgot to mention to you that I'm already an student at Hadley since I took one of Hadley's class before. Thanks again.

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone