[nabs-l] Blind braille transcriptionists

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:28:22 UTC 2014

There are, and they form at least part of an NFB division called the national Association of blind office professionals. According to the information I have seen from them, they are made up largely of secretaries and braille transcriber's. Perhaps you could join their list or contact one of their leaders.

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."