[nabs-l] Studying a Master's or other degree in the US?

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:45:23 UTC 2014

Most graduate programs require you to take the Graduate Records
Examination (GRE).  Because you're coming from a country where
English is not the official language you'll probably also have to
take an English proficiency exam--I think it's called something
like the TOFEL.  I would suggest you go on line and look at the
requirements for a couple of the schools you might be interested
in going to--most schools have pretty good information on exactly
what is required to get in to their programs posted on line.