[nabs-l] graphing talking calculator

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Wed Dec 17 15:12:36 UTC 2014

About two or three years ago, when I was taking advanced placement statistics in high school, my high school teacher contacted Orbit (the company that makes the audio graphing calculator), and we were allowed to beta test it. I haven't touched it since; however, I too may be able to answer questions.

Sent from my iPhone