[nabs-l] Fwd: Help Save A Child's Life And Have Tons Of Fun At My Annual Holiday Party Next Monday Night

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 18:46:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Preston for sharing this. It might not be on topic, but it's
awesome to help save a child's life, and those children could be blind
students of the future. Go to
http://wdjm3.com
and click on the web player to listen between 7 and 11 PM eastern
tonight. Or visit
http://sky106.net
and click the link to listen, or find Sky106 on Tunein with your phone
or put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream
Remember just by listening, you're helping to save the life of a
child, for what ever our listener peak is will be matched in money for
St Jude Research Hospital.