[nabs-l] looking for a summer job

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:14:54 UTC 2014

Hey NABS people,

I'm seventeen and a junior in high school. Since I'm not going to
any blindness training camp this summer, I decided I'd look for a
job, volunteer or paid doesn't matter. I honestly have no idea
what I want to do or how to go about finding a job. The only work
experience I had was last year at STEP when the director of LCB
found the job for me. How does one go about finding summer jobs?
Wht kind of summer jobs are accessible to blind teenagers? Any
input is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!

Yours sincerely,
Sophie