[nabs-l] a college/career question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 03:16:36 UTC 2014

Hello Lillie,

I am slowly working towards an Associates degree in sociology and political
science. I would be more than willing to answer any questions regarding my
sociology classes off list. One of the more interesting classes I have taken
for this degree is a class on medical anthropology. I think pairing up a
degree in health sciences with a degree in social sciences would be a good
combination if you are looking to receive a full understanding of health
issues.

Elizabeth
for a full understanding of health issues.
I hope this information helps you