[nabs-l] And just when is the scholarship call?

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:40:06 UTC 2014

Hello,
Because our guest speaker can only make this particular time, this is the time that we have.
We are very fortunate to be able to have the chairperson of the scholarship committee and are very appreciative of the time that she has set aside to speak to us.
I hope you and everyone else can make it!

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.