[nabs-l] OT: Valentine's Day With An Unusual Twist For Your Listening Pleasure Tonight

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:22:12 UTC 2014

Hi All!
If Valentine's Day is getting you down,
And the thought of love puts onto your face a frown,

Then an unusual look at Valentine's Day is what you need I supposes,

So why not check out my special War Of The Roses....

Tune in tonight at 8 PM eastern, as Salem from Texas and I present War Of The Roses, our Valentine's Day Special.
This isn't the traditional special where we play mushy and sappy love songs and edications. If you want that, you're really looking for love in all the wrong places.

Instead, we're going to play Breakup Songs on Valentine's Day. These are songs about failing relationships, songs about sadness when love is taken away. Angry breakup songs, sad ones, it's all here, and all there for your anti-valentine's Day enjoyment tonight!

During the show, you can do the following to keep in touch:
Send in any requests for that special breakup song by email to
djd at daviddunphyradio.com

Search my music library at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/requests
Skype in at
daviddunphyradio
Join us via TeamTalk. The link to download the program as well as the link that launches TeamTalk and connects to the server will be up on the web site by show time.

You can also call in at
516-945-9165
or give a mention on twitter to the address
ddunphyradio

So join us at 8 PM eastern for everything Valentine's Day doesn't represent. Breakup Songs and failing relationships!
This should be an interesting program, so Salem and I hope to see you all there!