[nabs-l] new member

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 00:35:19 UTC 2014

Mohammed,

Firstly, welcome to the list. I hope you find the discussion here both
informative and entertaining.

Although we are a list geared toward blind students, we have been known to
talk about topics which are not directly applicable to students but which
apply to all blind people. Topics like technology, cane travel and
blindness philosophy would fit into this category. In my time here, I have
found that we try to keep our discussion to blindness-related matters, but
we do not limit ourselves to discussing subjects which are specifically for
students. So, if you have a technology question, you are welcome to ask it
here.

Chris