[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Returns To Your Internet Radio In 2014

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:50:03 UTC 2014

Guess Who's Back,

Back again,

Dunphy's back,

Tell A Friend!

That's right! The Djd Invasion returns to your internet air waves tonight, from 7 to 10 PM eastern on the invasion's new home Renegade Radio
http://www.renegaderadio.us
Tune in tonight to hear
A variety of songs from all genres, mostly upbeat, put together well, and made with cheering up you, the listener, in mind
 But that's not all!
You'll be able to interact with me during tonight's show too! Read below for more info.

A new web site will also be launching at 7 PM eastern, located at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
This site will let you

Download show archives of past shows

Listen to my live shows
Make requests when I'm on and off air
If friends use my soon to be set up private shoutcast server to do shows, they will be linked as well.

And whenever a live show airs, you'll be able to here it with our accessible web player like the one we had for Audio Access FM, just by visiting
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com

The live interactive request system where you can add songs to my library in real time isn't up quite yet, but when the site launches tonight at 7 PM eastern at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/requests4djd
you can search my library for a song you might want, and the request will be emailed to me.
But that's not all!
Interact with me, hear about my shows and more by following my new twitter account made to promote the shows I do. It's at
ddunphyradio

and add me to skype for when I'm on doing a live show at my new skype address
daviddunphyradio
or call in via telephone at our new number
516-945-9165

So to get in touch during the show, you can
Email me at
djd at daviddunphyradio.com
Skype me at my new skype for shows at
daviddunphyradio
Interact with me on twitter at either
djdrocks
or at the twitter for show info and interactivity at
ddunphyradio
Or you can call in at
516-945-9165

So to tune in, either go to
http://www.renegaderadio.us
between 7 and 10 PM eastern, or visit me on my own show page at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com

Either way, tonight's going to be fun, so I hope to see you all there!