[nabs-l] History Project

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:05:29 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Do you like learning about the history of the federation?  Do you
enjoy interviewing others?  Are you interested in learning more about
the role NABS has played in the NFB and how it was like in the past?
Then the NABS History Project is for you!

I am interested in finding students who will contribute to a project
in which we will gather some history about the student division.  This
will be accomplished in several ways, including interviewing former
NABS presidents and formidable leaders in the federation who were once
members of NABS to gain insight into the organization throughout the
past several decades.

If interested in joining me in this endeavor, please let me know.  Thanks.

--
Kaiti