[nabs-l] Frustrating High School Issue...

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:05:06 UTC 2014

also, I will be talking about the second question you proposed to the administration at the Colorado Center, they will be getting back with you shortly. Talk to you later :-) and sorry to hear of your difficulties my friend. Great news! At my time at Alameda, I discovered that the new building has Braellan it. I know that this isn't necessarily what you want to hear, but it is a start!

Sent from my iPhone 5S Using VoiceOver