[nabs-l] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 14:57:18 UTC 2014

hi all,
I attempted this stream with windows media player.
Like Elizabeth, all times have been unsuccessful.
Windows media player opens and tells me that it cannot play that file.

I'll also try on my laptop and let you know if its  successful.

Last year it worked okay; yes a few breakups when the wifi was likely not
strong or unconnected.
But it worked well overall.
Some of you say you can play it on your ios device. That's good and glad you
can get it.
But they really should ensure you can play it via your windows device like
laptop, pc or tablet if you do not have an apple device that connects to the
internet.

Ashley