[nabs-l] Thank You for the Online Convention Stream

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:24:25 UTC 2014

Thank you for the excellent message from Liz Mohnke. You have clarified
some of my mistakes evidently. I just thought if in the meantime there
could be an alternate way of listening to the convention stream. I would
like to thank those who have provided the online stream for people who
cannot afford to attend national convention in Orlando, Florida this year.

Please enjoy the rest of the day!!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

James Hulme
908-868-2836 (Mobile)